Knifemakers have a hard enough time making a living doing what they love without added expenses. So what are the benefits of paying a professional photographer to photograph their knives for them?
The reasons to have knives photographed are many. As managing editor of BLADE Magazine, I can tell you that often when knifemakers send me images of their newest models for possible publication, the self- or friend-taken digital images are low resolution, fuzzy, with busy backgrounds or too low quality for a high-gloss, color magazine. The images might look good on a website, computer screen or printed, but once reproduced on quality magazine paper, in four color, they lose their crispness and look fuzzy.
- Large clear print for your portfolio
- Crisp website image for email or display
- Large digital file for printing
- Posted and viewed by thousands on Bladeforums, CKCA forum, and our SBC Facebook page
- All files are sent to USA and International editors of knife magazines
- Guaranteed: Your knives are always available to view and search on our extensive website
- A professional image shows you take pride in your work