This tactical to practical khukri made by TOPS knives was designed by Waysun Johnny Tsai of CUMA RAM. His 25+ years of experience as an instructor led him to design a CQB battle knife called the Cuma Tak-Ri. The 2.0 version takes the success of its predecessor, and makes it more comfortable for everyday use.
Check out this and other tactical/outdoor knives at TOPSknives.com
This is not a sponsored video, although Johnny Tsai did send this over for T&E.
- Shorter blade for CQB
- Sharpened spine for backup blade or reverse cuts
- Micarta handle scales***
- Spindle sockets on both sides for righty and lefty use
- Pry bar on back saves your tip from abuse
- Very good chopper
- Shallow grind provides near razor sharp edge
- Splits wood like a dream
- Top cutting edge serves as a very effective back-up blade
- Wish it came with an option without serrations. Although they do serve well for rope/cordage, you lose blade control for whittling.
- Lanyard can slip in front of pry bar when in use.
- Not really a negative, but a kydex sheath might be a good option for this one.
If you are a company wishing to send products for review, please contact me at: Andy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Parallax Productions, LLC
The perfect complement to this hard-working knife is a CRKT Crawford N.E.C.K. Wear it on a lanyard around your neck while you take care of business in the outdoors with the TOPS CUMA Tak-Ri.
Click here to get a CRKT Crawford N.E.C.K. Knife for 27% off retail from ShopBlade.com.